Deborah Leben will lead us through a discussion of the 5 Key Laws of Leadership, part of the 15 Invaluable Laws of Leadership from John C. Maxwell.
“If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone.” -John Maxwell
John Maxwell believes that potential is one of the most wonderful words in any language. Potential looks forward with optimism, it is filled with hope, and promises success as it implies fulfillment with hints of greatness! Potential is based on possibilities – and these possibilities are endless! Are you ready to become the person you were created to be? The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth are designed to uncover your purpose as you grow in your skills. We will be using John’s book to uncover laws that will teach you how to approach the worthy goal of growing. John is passionate about personal growth plans and believes that to change your life, you must change something you do everyday.
During this session, we will cover:
The Laws of:
- Intentionality – growth doesn’t just happen
- Awareness – you much know yourself to grow yourself
- Environment – growth thrives in conducive surroundings
- Rubberband – growth stops when you lose the tension between where you are and where you could be
- Reflection – learning to pause allows growth to catch up with you
The goal is to learn the laws, live them, and lead using them!